Consulting/Custom Marketing Programs
Our consulting services and custom marketing programs are developed and tailored to specific client requests. Please get in touch with us to discuss your ideas.
Often the best first step is a strategic marketing plan to ensure the marketing activities are in-line with your company’s goals. Learn more about what is involved with this essential first step when adding marketing to your business activities by reading the next section.
Strategic Marketing Plan
This plan uses the foundational elements of the Duct Tape Marketing System – Strategy, Marketing Hourglass and Content Roadmap to help build a fully developed marketing strategy. Clients can then execute this plan on their own or retain New Initiatives Marketing to implement and execute the recommended activities.
- Discovery – We deep dive into your company to learn about your products, services, competition, market and targets. We do this to ensure the marketing strategy will support your company’s direction and goals.
- Client interview – 10-15 of your clients will be interviews by us. You will receive access to full recordings, interview transcripts, and high-level summaries.
- Competitive research – Full detailed report on competitive factors for 4-6 of your top competitors. High-level summaries including position in market, why they win, website ranking factors, social signals and reviews.
- Ideal client personas – Personas for each of your market segments including overview, priority initiatives, success factors, perceived barrier, buying process, and decision criteria.
- Core message – A clearly defined unique core difference, and messaging for your company.
- Marketing Hourglass – Education session with us and members of your team to explain the “hourglass” and how the steps of know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer matter greatly to your prospective customer. You and your team will leave this session knowing why the “know, like, trust” series is an important part of gaining new clients and how each marketing initiative has an important part to play in attracting and keeping your customers.
- Content calendar – A one year content calendar will be created for your company including 12 monthly themes, types of content, and monthly goals for each type of content so you’ll know what to share when and why and keep your sanity!
- High-level strategies – 4-6 of your highest-level strategies mapped out including a detailed roadmap to guide you to help achieve these strategies.
Please contact us to discuss a strategic marketing plan for your business.